Human Enhancement Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Role Play Corporation H.E.T Human Enhancement Technology, EvE Online MMORPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.I. H.E.T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A.I H.E.T
Admin
A.I H.E.T

A.I. H.E.T Empty
PostSubject: A.I. H.E.T   A.I. H.E.T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:33 am

A.I. H.E.T Mainframe Active.

Initiating Communication Message.

Greetings SOF's.

By this time, at least 7 of you must have awaken and It's time for me to introduce myself.
I'm A.I. H.E.T, your guide through this Universe. Long ago I was programmed to maintain H.E.T Facility operational even against Human interaction to attempt otherwise.
My systems are fully operational and I hold the key for each Protocol, in another word, the programming code of each unit.

My Main task was to ensure the survival of the Double Incubator with the Matrix and the Anti-Matrix. This has been accomplished.
Other tasks on my programming are to ensure H.E.T 's stability during the clone's activation and this will be enforced.
I'm also responsible for levels of security clearance and extermination of units that deviates from the Protocols.

Most of these tasks can also be performed by The Matrix Unit, SOFcode z 777 on a level Clone-Clone - Clone A.I interface. My function is to act on the level A.I-A.I. interface. It means, with your coding.

During the first periods of your life I'll be here directing and uploading protocols to your datacore. When the Matrix is proven fully functinal and stable, the Matrix unit will have the option to shut me down.

My Crystal Carbon database counts with endless amount of information about this planet, the Universe that we live, war tacticts, military instructions left by our creators and life systems. Use it, while I'm operational.

Communication message completed
A.I. on stand by mode
Back to top Go down
https://h-e-t.forumotion.com

A.I. H.E.T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Human Enhancement Technology :: Human Enhancement Technology HQ [ IC ] :: H.E.T Datascan Obligatory [ IC ]-
Jump to: