Human Enhancement Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Role Play Corporation H.E.T Human Enhancement Technology, EvE Online MMORPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EvE Online Official News related to our RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A.I H.E.T
Admin
A.I H.E.T

EvE Online Official News related to our RP Empty
PostSubject: EvE Online Official News related to our RP   EvE Online Official News related to our RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:52 pm

mega-corporations announce partnership with caldari providence directorate
2008.05.29 16:29:13

Lonetrek - The Sukuuvestaa, Nugoeihuvi, Wiyrkomi, Hyasyoda, CBD and Lai Dai mega-corporations today announced a breakthrough agreement with the newly formed Kaalakiota-Ytiri conglomerate. The new deal would give Tibus Heth's Caldari Providence Directorate direct access to most of the Caldari State's industrial base. While details remain sealed, mega-corporate executives have stressed that dire economic circumstances present a compelling need to align the State's interests. "Tibus Heth and Otro Gariushi stood for the same ideals," stated Wiyrkomi CEO Kuruta Irio. "We have an obligation to restore pride to our workforce, and we will do so by placing the State's needs before ourselves. There is ample opportunity for every Caldarian to thrive by coordinating our collective efforts, and we intend to pursue that ambition to its fullest capacity."

Financial markets had mixed reaction to the news. While Heth's unifying appeal to nationalism appears politically motivated, there are considerable economic advantages to shifting mega-corporate relations from adversarial competitiveness to more of a strategic partnership. The potential benefits of this partnership are driving speculation in Caldari securities despite the racial tensions between the State and the Gallente Federation.

The Ishukone Corporation, still reeling from the Malkalen disaster, is the only mega-corporation that has not joined this partnership.
Back to top Go down
https://h-e-t.forumotion.com
SOFcode X0345

SOFcode X0345

EvE Online Official News related to our RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvE Online Official News related to our RP   EvE Online Official News related to our RP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:28 am

Mordu’s Legion experience recruitment surge
reported by: ISD Kohm Akino | 2008.07.30 15:21:18

Pilots are moving to Pure Blind in an attempt to join the famous mercenary Legion. More than a hundred have arrived in 5ZXX-K in the last week, after the Legion's readiness to mobilize during the recent war has reignited interest in them.

Seemingly disillusioned with the current political and military situation inside the Caldari State, many ex-Navy pilots are making the journey in an attempt to join Mordu's Legion. Uriegh Hakkilen, a former Navy Kestrel pilot, is one of the prospective recruits. He cites his personal reasons for attempting to join; “I have trained all my life to defend the State, to defend the way of life of our citizens. I looked forward to flying into combat, but letting the Militia do the work while we sit on our hands isn't my idea of fun" Hakkilen continues “The Legion is an opportunity to continue flying and stay loyal whilst keeping my self-respect.”

One of the other potential recruits, Gansielle Hiverre, is trying to join for very different reasons. An Intaki by birth, the current fighting in Placid has made him look elsewhere for employment. “I have never subscribed to the idea that my people are an equal part of the Federation. The Gallente seem quite content to fight a war by proxy in our Intaki homeworlds. This is the best opportunity that we have had in living memory to make a change for our people. I’m hoping my skills will be enough for Mordu to accept me. Muryia Mordu is a perfect role-model for a free thinking Intaki.”

Although the Legion has traditionally supported the Caldari State, it appears that they are quite content to sit back and allow the current troubles to develop before showing their hand. A source from inside their headquarters at 5ZXX-K V - Moon 17 - Mordu's Legion Testing Facilities remarked “Mordu and his Lieutenants are continuing their daily meetings as usual; the only change I've noticed is a renewed fervour and heightened secrecy. I don’t know what they are planning in there, but knowing the Legion they're going to be sure that whatever happens, they've already planned for it in detail. Surprises are bad business, after all.”
Back to top Go down

EvE Online Official News related to our RP
Page 1 of 1