Human Enhancement Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Role Play Corporation H.E.T Human Enhancement Technology, EvE Online MMORPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H.E.T and FW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOFcode z777

SOFcode z777

H.E.T and FW Empty
PostSubject: H.E.T and FW   H.E.T and FW I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:56 pm

This is our first public participation on role play faction warfare.

A tall man with Achuran features wearing a black tailored military uniform appears in holographic projection. His voice steady, perfect articulation, his posture driven by emotional speech-driven facial animation system.

I'm SOFcode z777, Unit in charge of Human Enhancement Technology Project.
Clearance Level for this transmission is limited.

Citizens of EVE

Our State is fighting for its future, and no matter how small, or how strong our obligation is to support the battle with full energy.
The Caldari militia has been criticise by it's attitude. Lack of strong character and good behaviour. It's said we suffer from lack of discipline, order and honour and as a Captain of the Militia I shall say that many are worthy of these critics. Betrayers, traitors, the s****of the Universe, we have it all and yet, we still have those men who are risking their lives in daily efforts for Heth, the State and our predominance as the major universal power.

It's for these men, that I speak today.

It's in those times, particularly in the midst of a war in which millions of men are risking lives for the nation, that Caldari must again learn respect for who are fighting for the continuation of our nation. We, soldiers should be focused, and above all do our duty.

The time in which we are living is unique. It makes increased demands on us all. One or another may occasionally be inclined to overestimate the demands of newest pilots and small organizations. But later, when the war is over, crowned by proud victory, we will all look back on the duties and obligations we now have with joy and satisfaction. We will forget our current troubles. The months we now endure with bravery will in retrospect be glorious.
This is the truth of this war.

This said, i come to the final statement of this pronunciation. We face a serious military challenge at Black Rise. The crisis is at the moment a broad one. Now, my military philosophy isn't to accept things as they are but start to apply the ways and means to turn things again in our favour. There is no point in disputing the seriousness of the situation, but the only point is to act.

As a CEO of Human Enhancement Technology and a Captain of the Caldari Militia following the Military precepts of Mordus Legion and under unconditional allegiance with Tibus Heth's government, it's my conclusion that we must act quickly and decisively in this war and I shall, the best way that I think it will serve my State.

From today, Omniscient Order and Pandemic Legion Alliance have accepted my proposal to join us in this war against The Gallente Capsuleers from corporation militias in same fashion as the gallente uses The Star Fraction to mask its intentions and its infamous deceptions.

Our insight into the matter led us to the realization that the "veiled" cooperation between the gallente and anarchist alliance was not a contradiction, but rather a sign of deep commonalities with the intention to weaken and make it difficult the formation of the Caldari corporations with focus to perform their duties.

I hereby welcome Pandemic Legion and salute Omniscient Order into the battleground.

2008.08.24 16:25
Pandemic Legion has declared war on The Dead Parrot Shoppe Inc..
After 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.

2008.08.24 16:26
Pandemic Legion has declared war on Strix Armaments and Defence.

2008.08.24 22:24
Pandemic Legion has declared war on CHON.

May the Caldari Corporations with good loyalty to Heth find with this addition, the determination to use all our resources to protect everything we have and everything that belongs to us for right, the enemy territory.

SOFcode z777
CEO Human Enhancement Tech. - H.E.T
Captain Caldari State

The man nods lightly and the transmission ends

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=854227
Back to top Go down
SOFcode z777

SOFcode z777

H.E.T and FW Empty
PostSubject: Re: H.E.T and FW   H.E.T and FW I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:28 am

Congratulations Pilots.

We have now achieved the very selective Top Ten Corporations and pilots statistics.
Amidst almost 18 thousand players on FW, we have placed our names on top ten list.

keep up the good work

H.E.T and FW Het10
Back to top Go down
SOFcode F802

SOFcode F802

H.E.T and FW Empty
PostSubject: Re: H.E.T and FW   H.E.T and FW I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:19 am

How about a round of applause for our leader, Lt. Col. Z777? Making the 10 ten pilots, congratulations, I salute you.
And not bad for a little noob corp eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H.E.T and FW Empty
PostSubject: Re: H.E.T and FW   H.E.T and FW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H.E.T and FW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Human Enhancement Technology :: Human Enhancement Technology HQ [ OOC ] :: H.E.T Role Play brain Storm [ OOC ]-
Jump to: