Human Enhancement Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Role Play Corporation H.E.T Human Enhancement Technology, EvE Online MMORPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An OOC abstract about our IC library stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A.I H.E.T
Admin
A.I H.E.T

An OOC abstract about our IC library stories Empty
PostSubject: An OOC abstract about our IC library stories   An OOC abstract about our IC library stories I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 pm

A.I H.E.T -crystal-carbon-capturing-online

https://h-e-t.forumotion.com/het-carbon-crystal-library-ic-f4/ai-het-crystal-carbon-capturing-online-t18.htm

Abstract:
This story talks about the records that are stored within H.E.T's A.I and it passes entirely inside the Artificial Intelligence's Mainframe.
The Records starts from day 11 of the actual eve year 111 and will reveal the last days of Revan's life, while she worked inside the Facility.

The records contains voice memoirs, either from Revan with other people, or simply Revan alone relaying her thoughts to be stored inside the A.I and / or interacting with the A.I itself.

The whole story comes to show how Revan has been convinced of the imperfection of human flesh and how she began to attribute all pains to this condition until the final decision to release herself from this imperfection comes to it's final test.

The story also will proceed, as the aftermath, how the A.I was programmed to survive even at case of human intervention and shut down of the facility, and the A.I's own accounts of the days when the laboratory were abandoned till the birth of the first clone.
Back to top Go down
https://h-e-t.forumotion.com

An OOC abstract about our IC library stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Human Enhancement Technology :: Human Enhancement Technology HQ [ OOC ] :: H.E.T Role Play brain Storm [ OOC ]-
Jump to: