Human Enhancement Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Role Play Corporation H.E.T Human Enhancement Technology, EvE Online MMORPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M251 Ready

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOFcode M251

SOFcode M251

M251 Ready Empty
PostSubject: M251 Ready   M251 Ready I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:19 am

Kisogo local traffic was as standard as it comes. All day starships came and left the station. Most of the pilots too wrapped up with the status of their own wallets to pay any attention to their surroundings.

A flash on her personal heads up display diverted M251's attention to a point in the stars outside the station's observation lounge.

"He's right on schedule." she said as she picked up a file and headed for the lift leading to the docks.

On the lift M251 double checked a few last facts and awaited her destination.

The doors silently slid open to reveal a mostly empty dock, aside from one Crimson haired Gallente woman impatiently tapping her foot. M251 exited the lift and quietly stood off to the side and watched the seconds tick off her HUD's timer. Just as it reached 0 two Myrmidon class Battlecruisers settled into their docking moors. The Gallente woman was growing visibly more impatient as the ships crews disembarked and the pilots finally emerged.

Her target was the Caldari pilot. He was tall and lean with an air of seriousness all around him. A flutter of movement caught her eye as the Gallente woman ran and about knocked him over. There was a brief conversation between the three which ended with her giving the Caldari a kiss on the cheek, and the male Gallente pilot with him the finger before she bounced triumphantly back to the lift.

As the lift doors closed both men erupted in laughter and the Caldari man lit a cigar as the duo approached the lifts.

M251 quietly waited as the men entered the lift and followed them in. The Gallente capsuleer put his arm out blocking the lift door.

"Sorry this ones full, catch the next." he told her dismissively.

M251 cracked a sly smile and held out a datapad in the Caldari's direction.

"I'm quite sure there's room for someone who wants to discuss 'Project Epsilon'." she replied and saw the blood drain from the Caldari's face.

M251 ducked under the Gallente's arm and boarded the lift. Thick cigar smoke with traces of a peach scent filled the air as she handed the Caldari the datapad.

"These are Classified archive records from my database, how the hell did you get them?" he growled as he switched off the datapad.

M251 simply grinned. The Gallente man pressed the hold button on the lift and slammed M251 into the wall, the barrel of a blaster was firmly pressed into her stomach.

"I'd advise answering the man." he said plainly.

"I'd advise releasing me before you get hurt" M251 responded grimly.

"I'm not the one about to get wasted in a lift" he said.

M251 grinned and grabbed the Gallente's arm twisting it sharply. The blaster clattered to the floor as M251 lifted him off the ground by his throat.

"You were saying?"

"ENOUGH!" the Caldari commanded.

"The super solider project was canceled when the founder died." he said as he picked the blaster up.

"That information is incorrect." M251 responded as she released the Gallente.

"The program has finally begun and units have begun activating all over the cluster." she paused briefly.

"I am your unit."

The Caldari looked at her with disbelief.

"You? Some little Achura girl?" he began laughing.

"Do not underestimate this sir. I am genetically superior to you in every way. I am faster, smarter, and feel virtually no pain." she said coldly.

The Caldari crossed his arms.

"So why are you here then what does this have to do with me?"

"The Matrix we use provides us with everything, wisdom, intelligence, even individual personalities. What it does not do is provide us with experience." she smiled.
"I'm here to do a direct neural dump of your memories."

"Like hell you are!" he scoffed.

"Oh I am and we can do this with or without your cooperation." she said as she stepped directly up o him and looked him dead in the eyes.

M251 pulled out a small case and offered it to the Caldari. You simply plug this neural implant in and it functions on the same principal as a emergency neural dump in your capsule. It's quite painless and you won't remember a thing." M251 explained.

The Caldari looked over the implant and back to the Achura.

"So why me?" he asked.

"Simple really, The Matrix provided each of us with a list of acceptable subjects. I have reviewed your file very carefully. Judging from your tactics, personality, and since you have worked with, for and against every sect of all empires at one point or another you seemed to be the most logical choice." M251 calmly explained as she keyed her datapad.

Her HUD flashed

"Time is short please insert the implant so we are certain the copy succeeds. You will reclone here in the station's medical bay."

He looked at his Gallente friend and shrugged. Turning the H.E.T branded implant over in his hand he slipped it into the slot at the base of his skull.

"If this goes weird... Kill her." he said as he handed the blaster over.

"This is a completely safe procedure however your choices were limited. We appreciate your cooperation." M251 responded as she pressed a button on her datapad.

The Caldari's eyes grew wide and the cigar fell to the floor as the neurotoxin released from the implant and the flash memory hard dumped his complete neural patterns to the chip. He fell to the floor lifeless as the datapad chirped. M251 crouched and removed the implant from his head and plugged it into her own head. Several key presses later she turned to the Gallente.

"He's waking up in clone bay 6 right now. He'll have no memory of the event I would highly recommend you keep it that way." she stated as she pressed the hold button on the lift. A slight vibration went through the floor as the lift resumed it journey.

M251 smiled as she keyed a final sequence on the datapad. The process repeated itself and she fell to the floor lifeless as the lift reached it's destination.

-Classified location-
The clone vat hissed as it cracked it's shell. M251 stepped out to the darkness of the room, her mind raced with the plethora of new knowledge she now had and she smiled.

A wall monitor came to life illuminating her naked form.

"XO my mission is complete, I am ready for my next assignment." she said. There was no response but she knew the message was received.

M251 slipped a new HUD over her eye and got in her flight suit with a strange new craving for cigars.
Back to top Go down

M251 Ready
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Human Enhancement Technology :: Human Enhancement Technology HQ [ IC ] :: H.E.T Carbon Crystal Library [ IC ]-
Jump to: