Human Enhancement Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Role Play Corporation H.E.T Human Enhancement Technology, EvE Online MMORPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOFcode X0345 Awakening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOFcode X0345

SOFcode X0345

SOFcode X0345 Awakening Empty
PostSubject: SOFcode X0345 Awakening   SOFcode X0345 Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:15 pm

SOFcode X0345 Awakening Sofcod10

Incubator SOFcode X0345
Project Clone Code name " The Anti-Matrix"
Systems Online

Activating Protocols: Phase I

1- Fully quantitative confluence analysis.
Process Complete

2- Cell number estimation
Calculation Complete

3- Clonality detection
Detection Complete.

4- Sterility
Complete

Special Unit Protocol - Level Confidential

Anti-Matrix

Specifications: Acess Sani Sabik Sovereign. Identification Required.

Auto-Active mode online. Anti.Matrix Coding active.

Activating Protocols: Phase II

1- Activating unit physical perceptions

Test Online: Direct Link engaged

SOFcode X0345 Cerebral Activity Detected.

Protocols
Running Final Quest Programming...
Confidential.

Running H.E.T Programming...
Nano-Bio Processor - Confirmed
Self-Monitoring of Physiological Well-Being and Dysfunction Using Nano Implant Devices - Confirmed
Nano-Medical Research and Intervention Monitoring and Robotics - Confirmed
Brain-to-Brain and Brain-to-Machine Interfaces - Confirmed

All H.E.T's Confirmed Online

Running Physical Programming...
Height: 1.91 mts - Confirmed
Weight: 1.81 Kg - Confirmed
Race: Caldari
Bloodline: Achura
Male
Confirmed.

Running Mind Programming

Conscious control over bone and muscle development, as well as muscle to bone conversion. - Confirmed

Maximum pain threshold. Pain merely informative of physical damage. - Confirmed

Freedom from instincts - Confirmed

Behaviour alarms based on human mistake mechanisms - Confirmed

Programmable hibernation capacity. - Confirmed

Mind uploading capabilities. - Confirmed

Running Senses Programming

High-resolution vision, capable of distinguishing a wider range of the EM spectrum - Confirmed

Redesigned retina so the capillaries go in back of the rods and cones, thus greatly improving vision - Confirmed

Increased sensory capabilities for enhanced threat detection - Confirmed

Running Military Enhancement Protocols

Instincts to assist in entering hibernation for long space flights required for colonization and exploration - Confirmed

Sub-dermal, nanotube-reinforced keratin layer protecting against extreme temperatures, puncture wounds and blunt-force trauma. - Confirmed

Military Specifics - Confidential

Final Protocols Activated

Starting complete backup of DNA and brain contents stored in 5 ultrasecure crystal carbons....
Processing....
Processing....

Complete.

Activating Unit SOFcode X0345... Communication Interface Online.

Unit SOFcode X0345 respond with your activation code

SOFcode X0345 Awakening Sof_co10

I'm Unit SOFcode X0345

"I am the architect of my existence."
Back to top Go down
SOFcode X0345

SOFcode X0345

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode X0345 Awakening   SOFcode X0345 Awakening I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:20 pm

There was something about the rhytmic, noise that pierced the thick silence. Time was rendered meaningless in this place by the constant, impenetrable darkness. The air was stale and damp and lay heavy and still over their heads.
Their heads... not all clones could survive the abandon of this facility. With the main power shut down, A.I H.E.T did as it was programmed to.

My awaken has triggered the Matrix countdown. Still, time. All I could do was lie, still and silent, against the wall with heightened senses provided by silence, stillness and the dense, pitch black. All but the unceasing drip coming from The Matrix' s incubator as it resumed his activation- the only hint of the passing of time.

Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

A.I H.E.T "Subject stable. Brainwaves normal - as expected. Activity levels increasing steadily."

The Matrix begins to move inside the incubator, I sense his blood warming.

A.I H.E.T "The experiment looks like it may be a success. The time is 23:00:00 PM. Subject re-awakening will commence in 8 minutes."

Time: 23:01 pm: Electricity surged in sparatic doses, rays of energy lightning dancing back and forth along the many prongs and tops of such high tech machinery. An A.I. of undocumented capability scanned endlessly, the many beeps and whistles filling the spacious room with a symphony of nonsense.

Time. 23:05 pm: The massive incubator began to peel away like fruit shavings, revealing the inners after a moment of glare within the transparent prison.

Time 23:07 pm: I follow the protocol, lit the object found on the table and place it between my lips. "SOFcode z777"

Time 23:08 pm: Inside the fragile incubator rested what appeared to be a completely harmless person compared to security and fortifications. Lights shinned brightly across the complexion of an average build, short black hair spiking out aimlessly from lack of attention. A large patch of tattooing covered his forehead, revealing to me his real identity.
His eyes were an usual sight, pupils taking over iris to cause a pair of black orbs to rest within white. A turn of head caused him to lock eyes with me, his gaze narrowing with knowing at the man he was starting to recognize.
The one programmed to end the Matrix after the final quest.
Back to top Go down
SOFcode X0345

SOFcode X0345

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode X0345 Awakening   SOFcode X0345 Awakening I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:13 pm

Begin Video file BY20900042-11
Date 28/07/111
Time 1800 hours
File type: Security Camera 15 Delta, 7th Floor [H.E.T HQ Kisogo, Hangar Delta 6001]

Camera pans left to right, from one hallway to another. A group of armed security soldiers enter the screen on the left as the camera pans back to the right. As the camera hits the right hallway before making its pan back to the left, a veteran pilot enters the picture wearing his H.E.T uniform as he was assigned.
The camera pans back to the left, showing the soldiers in a firing line with a man standing just behind the group barking orders. Camera pans back to the right and the pilot stops, looking up at the camera with a slight smirk on his face .

Camera pans back to the left, catching the group just as the man gives the order to fire.

[Camera loses focus…goes fuzzy….comes back into view stationary looking at the corner where the two corridors meet].

The camera is damaged, that much is clear, but the area’s visible are destroyed by laser fire. The camera then jerks to the left, showing the left most hallway in flickering lights. In the flickering lights the soldiers can be identified, all of them dead.

I look at the Camera seeking the eyes behind it, observing.

[Camera goes black]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode X0345 Awakening   SOFcode X0345 Awakening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOFcode X0345 Awakening
Page 1 of 1