Human Enhancement Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Role Play Corporation H.E.T Human Enhancement Technology, EvE Online MMORPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOFcode X0345- Before Singularity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOFcode X0345

SOFcode X0345

SOFcode X0345- Before Singularity Empty
PostSubject: SOFcode X0345- Before Singularity   SOFcode X0345- Before Singularity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:11 pm

There was a time before ours. An Universe before ours. In turn existence came into being longer before any of the suns were ignited. Long before the realities. Creatures of myth and legend opened their eyes and took their first breath. The ages before ages...

A.I. H.E.T - "X0345, The records you are accessing are no longer authorized to be viewed."

SOFcode X0345 - " You con not override my program"

A.I. H.E.T - " Correct. I'm built to control the Matrix and what comes after it. The Anti-Matrix, after it's activation is not under my reach. Still, I must enforce that protocols are to be followed "

SOFcode X0345 - "The protocols are being followed. Now, stand by. I want to read."

...No records remain. This knowledge remains out of phase of reality, unable to be touched by naked human hands. Psychics, technology and possibly unable to even be felt.
In the countless years, there was no time. Insanity developed their own personality. Morals and ways to move between realities. One such knowledge, known as "Before Singularity."
It wasn't long until it landed and took root in a ordinary humans life... yet, they sleep...

A cigarette hung limp between two deathly lips, squeezing gently to induce a long drag. A whisper recorded by the A.I "Mutation of a human to an inhumane degree. Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
SOFcode X0345

SOFcode X0345

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode X0345- Before Singularity   SOFcode X0345- Before Singularity I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:02 pm

"Mutation of a human to an inhumane degree. Beautiful."

Now becomes then, then becomes myth, time folds and crushes itself till none can recall the golden age, when man wielded the power to mould his destiny. A power given to him to become one with stars and the moons, the universe itself, to unshackle the monotonous chains of reality and technology.

But man could not unchain his ambitions, and so the powers grew rotten in his hearth as did the Universe around them. Thus Void the most ancient and wise being sent forth the burning light, a new race moulded from the stars to capture the power in a drop of blood.

Even this race lost their greatest gift and became mortal and bitter but a few were sparred and these few were hunted and murdered out of jealousy. Later jealousy became religion and the kind gods and demons, grew evermore ill and vanished into chaos, their only remaining power was used for the first time to tear the void sealing the Universe and creating the desert of EvE. Man was so, alone.

And there came disease and war and death. Thus the perfect race gained their revenge but were lost to ever watchful eyes of the void who trapped them forever in chaos, never to be hit by light again. Now the primate man had a new God himself and his little toys. But a time will come when man will once again need something more....

The forbidden records of the Apocrypha
Back to top Go down
SOFcode X0345

SOFcode X0345

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode X0345- Before Singularity   SOFcode X0345- Before Singularity I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:56 pm

But a time will come when man will once again need something more....

Dawn approached, the light fighting for its time to shine on the new Universe. Just as darkness was without mercy in the eve of days, light, with its warmth, came upon us once more to take back what the dark has pried from its possession.
The light had finally reached the eyelids. The cold night finally gave in to the day's warmth--- as it always did. It was always welcome. The Eyes slowly opened, revealing deep colored eyes. The eyes were trembling, teary and unsure of something, its lashes, completely wet and waning down to the skin.

SOFcode X0345- This book... talks about us. The before singularity.

A.H.E.T- Assumption incorrect. In the beginning there was nothing. Not even space existed. What existed was singularity with zero dimensions.

SOFcode X0345- Conclusive.

He looked down, images of that forbidden book crossing his eyes. SOFcode z777 haven't spoke with him since it's birth. The mark on his forehead, He was looking at it. The mark. Proof of what he was and how so unique he is.

A mark of the fated.
The abyss. His destination, My destiny, his salvation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode X0345- Before Singularity   SOFcode X0345- Before Singularity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOFcode X0345- Before Singularity
Page 1 of 1