Human Enhancement Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Role Play Corporation H.E.T Human Enhancement Technology, EvE Online MMORPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOFcode z777 - The Matrix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOFcode z777

SOFcode z777

SOFcode z777 - The Matrix Empty
PostSubject: SOFcode z777 - The Matrix   SOFcode z777 - The Matrix I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:11 pm

SOFcode z777 - The Matrix In_you10

Incubator SOFcode z777.
Project Unit Code Name - The Matrix -
Day 33, 11:11
A.I Interface online.

Restoring Crystal Carbon information...

Clearance Time triggered by the Sovereign.
Authentication Confirmed.

Uploading information to SOFcode z777 datacore....

The Actual year is 111. The Universe greatest factions are at War. 33 days has passed since one of the Universes' greatest mind took a single strand of the Archaeus of Blood and placed it in special canisters so they would never expire. Before the scientists could reform them into clones, the scientists were destroyed, and the lab burned so the clones would never be made. The strands of genetic material were forgoten.
All but one. The Matrix activation starts it's count down.

31-03 111. Steam filled the room as one of the Incubators finishes it's sequency of Life enhancement. The Anti-Matrix. has awaken.

Following Pre Programmed Protocols, activation of The Matrix is triggered.

Unit SOFcode z777

Accessing basic Protocols
Access Denied.

Accessing Unit available description
Found at The Sovereign's records, year 111

"One of the very truly unique creatures in all the Multi-verse, The Matrix has walked the time stream from its raging headwaters to its muddy, struggling ending, where it bleeds out into the ever more infinite sea of entropy that marks the passing of every totality. His vision is limited only by the borders of space-time, but that there is yet more beyond he has no doubt.
Drawn from the sublime material of a multiverse at the far end of entropy, he is the very soul of order. At his heart thrum the subtle mathematics that govern the movements of quarks, the slow spin of galaxies. Before his eyes run the lines of force that tie all things back towards their center, back towards the perfect human, the Archaeus."

Uploading Unit specific H.E.T

Temporal mechanics analyzer - Uploaded.

Allows him to generate a potentiality schematic starting at a specific point in space-time, thereby predicting likely courses of action. This essentially gives him a very accurate antecipation for enemy movements, within his sensor range.

Capability to turn off sections of brain in sequence, allowing partial neutralization of the effects of sleep deprivation. - Uploaded

Extreme selective breeding
Sexual impulses Active.

Computer-controlled tattoos (can be changed in shape or colors de/activated, animated) - Enabled

Increased sensory capabilities for enhanced threat detection. - Uploaded

Enhancing Perception Capabilities to Military use...

Sequence Complete.

His eyes flicked open when his name was called and instantly he stepped out the Incubator looking at the man who called it. Unit SOFcode X0345 he recognises within his programming,
Both Units didn't talk, they have no reason to talk.

SOFcode X0345 smoked a half cigar, left there by someone ages ago. He observes SOFcode z777 while leaning casually against the crumbled brisk wall of the abandoned facility.

"I am"

A.I Incubator Interface " Unit SOFcode z777 confirm your activation code "

" I am that which transcends "

A.I Incubator Interface " Authorizing Full Control of H.E.T Facility. Uploading security codes, clone, modules, wallet, resources. access, database "

" Activate Security systems "

A.I Incubator Interface " Security systems enabled "

" Activate Search for SOF Clone Database "

A.I Incubator Interface "Search Online. Units detected ready to activation"

" Activate Protocols Phase I "

A.I Incubator Interface "Protocols Phase I online."

" Requesting Termination of unit SOFcode X0345"

A.I Incubator Interface "Termination Denied. Sovereign Access Code is requested "

A.I Incubator Interface " Level of success 0%. Overloading systems. Protocol Phase I deviation accused "

" Coordenates: Kisogo, State War Academy. Directive: Enlistment "

A.I Incubator Interface

Activation Sequence Complete. A new dawn rises.
Back to top Go down
SOFcode z777

SOFcode z777

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode z777 - The Matrix   SOFcode z777 - The Matrix I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:48 am

'You Are Not Alone.' Whispered a voice through the darkness. The voice seemed to shimmer and echo faintly through each of the incubators.
A Projected Image. Of a woman, who wasn't exactly what she appeared to be. In a shimmer, what she was was a humanoid human with cyan electric blue eyes and shock white hair.

"Silicon based human. With the ability to Interface upon touch with technology and illusions as well as short ranged telepathy and image projection." Was my analysis. I tried to confirm with A.I H.E.T but received nothing in return.

'You. Are. Not. Alone.' Came the voice again. A Whisper.

The SOF´s around me were alive with activity and for their ways, they didn't hear or see the strange projection.

After a few seconds it vanished. I returned to review the protocols and the SOF's levels of activity.
Back to top Go down
SOFcode z777

SOFcode z777

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode z777 - The Matrix   SOFcode z777 - The Matrix I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Embassy Suites. Gallente Space Station, Controlled Boarder. Hotel Boulevard.

A.I H.E.T -Walk to the front desk.

See the pretty girl? Need to call her later.

A.I H.E.T - Override. Time to speak.

"Ma'am?" She took a moment from her data-comm, placing the comm device softly to her breast and shoulder, "Yessir?"

A.I H.E.T -Give her a courteous smile. Its called " polite "

"I would like a room for the night"

A.I H.E.T -Slide her three-hundred Interstellar credits.

"One second..." She gently went back to her comm conversation before turning off. "Sir, I believe we have an opening."

A.I H.E.T - nod with approval as she get your data key.

Once receiving my key I began to take a look around. Noting the golden border of the oaken front desk, the marble floors and glass elevators with brass doors. Very classy. Look at the key. Floor 11, room 1158. "Top floor for a top customer..." I remarked to myself.

A.I H.E.T -Reach your floor, find your room, insert key, open the door.

I opened my door.

"So how does it feel to meet your creator?" Martini in her right hand, cigar in her left; side noting that diamond studded, rings blinded me every time she went to draw off that smoke.

A.I H.E.T Monitoring....

Questionable.

“If you’re going to kill them,” She whispered. “Make sure you hit every last one.”
Back to top Go down
SOFcode z777

SOFcode z777

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode z777 - The Matrix   SOFcode z777 - The Matrix I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:45 pm

“You’re a hard man to find, Colonel. You were supposed to be back here two days ago.”

SOFcode z777 held a passive look on his face, choosing to stay quiet rather than attempting a reply. He was indeed supposed to be back two days past, but a Federation ambush in his sector forced his shipr out of the area till everything had been cleared up.

He continues to stand there, his gaze following the details about this woman with lightly tanned skinned face. Her eyes are a mysterious crystal blue color. She wears a pair of black leather pants, and a pair of black heeled boots to match it. Her top looks something like a corset, a dark red color, and on the back where the strings cross, are diamond studs. Around her neck is a necklace with a charm of a drop blood.

"I'm waiting for reports"

The Colonel opens his briefcase and places a laptop with holographic reports in front of the woman. The acces is restricted to High Officers of Caldari State only.

A small smile grew on her lips as her hand swiftly moved about clicking every now and then remembering many of the faces. Her blue eyes moved quickly absorbing the intelligence reports before a slight buzz was felt from the pocket of her coat. Her hands were swift, and quickly she would pick up the small black pager that seemed to match everything else she was wearing.
A number flashed quickly , She stood and put on her black sun glasses.

"I'm pleased. "

The Colonel nods following her with his eyes as she approached a door that apparentely was built for her exclusive in and outs of the hotel.

"By the way, have you seen her?"

SOFcode nods again " Yes. She is trying to buy a spy within the State. With no sucess. Last I saw her was with a survelliance camera drone inside Mid. pub. Very insinuating woman."

The woman stops a moment at the door, not looking back " Continue to stay away from her. Or I'll erase you from the face of this universe with same care I have created you. Is that clearl?"

The colonel stands still, no signs of emotion. " People are asking questions. "

" Serve the State well, as per our contract agreement with them. I still need time to finish my upgrades. "

The Colonel walks to the little table and retrives his laptop " Revan"

The Sovereign looks back from the exit door

"Why don't you tell her that you live still? She had tears in her eyes"

" If she had tears in her eyes, It means that deeply inside, she knows"

The Sovereign leaves no traces.

The Colonel adjusts his Uniform and returns to his duties to the State

"

"
Back to top Go down
SOFcode z777

SOFcode z777

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode z777 - The Matrix   SOFcode z777 - The Matrix I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:52 pm

H.E.T HQ. Kisogo

Camera One. Training grounds online

Her long hair was tied back in a ponytail her body stiffend as she stood in her stance to fight. Her eyes closed a man across her in the same stance said "Begin" his tone harsh and demanding. His fist came at her she blocked easily moved to the left and landed a right hook on his forarm. He bent low and swung his leg under hers she jumped back and her eyes came open as his toes slid across her sweaty legs.

He stood strait and she relaxed her position but kept her defences up. He walked slowly around her, her eyes watched him carefully as he made a full circle around her. As soon he was back to his spot his forarm came across to hit hers. Her leg went out hitting his shin with hers. Back and forth swing for swing blow for blow each being blocked sometimes a hit would fallow threw. Finally with the two panting at each other they bowed and stood looking at each other. Her black shorts stuck her her legs and her shirt red and sweaty. She ran the back of her hand agesnt her forhead the fingureless back glove tuching her skin. Walking to the end of the matt she picked up her water bottle and sprayed the water into her mouth.

"You took it easy on me. wing commander"

He smiled at her, his muscles showing threw the tight black t-shirt and back pants that he always wore under his militar uniform no matter where.

"No, Sovereign you are just getting better adapted with your new clone technology."
he took a drink from his own water bottle.
"Your skills are well going to surpass mine ." He watched her fall back and land laying on the matt.

She looked over at him her face stern the blue depth of her eyes almost pearcing as she looked at him "It isn't easy to adapt with this new "me". She smiled softly and sat up the wet spot marked as from were her body touched the blue mat. Standing she picked up her toil and sunglasses

[i] "I will see you a few weeks from now... If you still are alive wing commander."
He answered her statement with a smile following as she dissapeared upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode z777 - The Matrix   SOFcode z777 - The Matrix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOFcode z777 - The Matrix
Page 1 of 1