Human Enhancement Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Role Play Corporation H.E.T Human Enhancement Technology, EvE Online MMORPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOFcode M250 " Daughter of time"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOFcode M250

SOFcode M250

SOFcode M250 " Daughter of time" Empty
PostSubject: SOFcode M250 " Daughter of time"   SOFcode M250 " Daughter of time" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:19 pm

SOFcode M250 " Daughter of time" Cyborg11

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 < Activation sequence starting >

SOFcode M250.

Sequence Interrupted.
< Activating code communication with clone >

A.I - "Unit SOFcode M250, you are interrupting uploading protocol system with secondary brain waves not inherent to the actual phase of the process"

SOFcode M250 - "I am trying to understand the bonding created by the birthing process. It's quite strong?"

A.I -"There's no stronger bond."

SOFcode M250 - "Do you consider yourself alive?"

A.I - "I'm conscious of my existence. So are you. We're just a purer form of what exists"

I found myself slowly enveloped in light. As I walked outside the incubator, I ran my left hand along a rough stone wall. Symbols, marks, I could almost feel the history these walls must have seen.

SOFcode M250 - "I wonder..."

A.I -" You were not programmed to wonder" she heard the spectral voice in the back of her head. "overriding"

I knew the voice intimately, as it had appeared in my dreams for years.
My dreams had always been vivid with a crystal-like clarity. They seemed less like dreams, and more like memories…memories from other times, and other lives.

My thoughts were interrupted by a human-accented voice in my head, The human voices were different.

SOFcode z777 - "Congratulations, you have awakened. This is the appointed time."

SOFcode M250 - I don’t understand…

A.I - " You are not programmed to seek understanding. Override"

SOFcode z777 - "You will…underneath H.E.T's secrets are the answers that you seek… "
Back to top Go down

SOFcode M250 " Daughter of time"
Page 1 of 1