Human Enhancement Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Role Play Corporation H.E.T Human Enhancement Technology, EvE Online MMORPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOFcode F802 "Fate"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOFcode F802

SOFcode F802

SOFcode F802 "Fate" Empty
PostSubject: SOFcode F802 "Fate"   SOFcode F802 "Fate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:54 am

SOFcode F802 "Fate" Awaken11

A man stands over a single incubator, hands clasped behind his back. Statuesque but for the light glimmering in his eyes. He watches patiently.....

Begin Awakening Sequence

Uploading datacore: SOFcode F802

Bringing biological online:
Rising core temperature - core temperature normal
Checking biological systems - advanced biological systems online
Checking muscular responses - muscular responses excelled
Checking internal organ responses - internal organ responses excelled
Checking neurological responses - responses excelled, advanced synapse activity detected

An ambient light glows from within the incubator, illuminating the naked figure within. Features softened in repose. The form, a study in female perfection. Behind her heavily lashed eyelids, her eyes begin to dart back and forth rapidly.

Searching for cerebral link - link established
Begin protocol upload - protocol upload successful
Stop R.E.M. cycle - cycle stopped

The pendulum dance of her eyes stops suddenly and her lids fly open. She stares straight ahead, gaze introspective.

Begin facial social response testing:
Interested, inquisitive - head tilts slightly to the side before resuming it's position
Response successful
Happy, amused - the corner of her mouth lift briefly
Response adequate
Anger - face remains impassive
retesting response
face remains impassive
Searching for social response to ANGER....response adequate
Social responses results - adequate

Begin vocal testing:
What is your name?
"I am SOFcode F802", the voice monotone, quiet
readjusting voice response
Who are you?
cerebral activity acceleration detected
Her voice become somewhat deeper, but losing none of it's emotionless tone, she speaks, "I am fate."

Awakening code accepted....final awakening sequence completed.

The incubator opens, she steps out, no self-consciousness to her nakedness evident. Shoulders squared, her eyes roam the room before locking on the figure before her.

"Do you know who I am?", asks the man, his eyes alighting over her form once before returning to her gaze.
"SOFcode z777, The Matrix."
He nods, "Your awakening was fated as was my own. You are H.E.T, welcome child."
"I will begin my protocols now." she turns her lithe form towards the dormitories. Her flesh, seeming to catch the low lighting, nearly glows.
The man watches her retreat, eyes taking in every curve, every graceful move until she enters the next room.
"Fate"

Computing....definition found

"I don't need the definition," he says, turning on his heel, he leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
SOFcode F802

SOFcode F802

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode F802 "Fate"   SOFcode F802 "Fate" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:52 am

An image of a young, beautiful woman appears in the screen. She doesn't smile, frown...in fact she shows no emotions at all. She blinks slowly over amber colored eyes. Perfectly shaped lips part, she begins to speak. Her voice is surprisingly deep, husky, if not for the mono-tonal way she speaks, it might be considered sexy.

"Begin recording"

An indicator light begins to blink....

"6 solar days have now passed. Phase I objectives 1 and 2 nearing completion." she pauses, eyes never stray from the screen, so still, not even her breathing giving semblance of life.

The light continues to go on and off, recording the moment of silence, keeping time.

"I will begin Phase I Objective 3," a near inperceivable twitch of her right eye, "to activate other SOFs." The slight inflection of the word, the first hint of an emotion.

blink...blink....blink...

Recording silence again, the figure motionless.

blink...blink....blink....

Do you wish to continue recording?

Another pause...

"No"

The light goes dark.

Do you wish to send message?

"Yes"

Indicate recipient

"The Matrix"

Input DNA security code

The woman places her right thumb in the allotted place, a tiny needle shoots up, pricking the skin and taking the single drop of blood. She never flinches, just retrieving her hand to replace it back in her lap when the deed done. The skin healing so fast a second drop hadn't the time to appear.

DNA confirmed: SOFcode F802

A hush, the electronic exchange of data unheard by all but those of her make. She sits, posture straight, chin raised just the slightest bit.

Message sent. Do you require further assistance?

"No"

Going into standby mode

She keeps her seat a moment more, then rising with a enviable grace, she turns and retires to her ordered, sterile quarters. Removing her uniform, hanging each piece neatly, checking the space between each hanger is identical. She slips completely naked, into the neatly made, serviceable bed, laying on her back, hands folded on her chest. Sleep needed only after nearly a week without, and only for a few hours. Her eyes close.

"Lights off"

R.E.M begins immediately.

A different light, in a quiet, nearly run-down lab blinks to life....
A.I. - cerebral link confirmed, begin data exchange.
Back to top Go down
SOFcode F802

SOFcode F802

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode F802 "Fate"   SOFcode F802 "Fate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:29 pm

The Civire agent watches the graceful, precise movements of the retreating form. The door to her office automatically closes with a soft pneumatic whoosh. Sutono Hatanata looks down at the latest report from the now absent SOFcode F802. A hidden door in a side panel opens, an Achuran woman dressed in the uniform of the Caldari Navy enters.

"Ah Ekela, you heard and saw everything didn't you?"

"Aye Sutono, seems we have another of these....strange SOF's," she replies, taking the vacated seat in front of the desk.

"This one is not as...well, not like that male," glancing down once more to the report, "still, she is better than the other new recruits."

Ekela leans forward, her eyebrows coming together in concern, "we must keep an eye on these SOFs, I sense something there."

The Civire arches and eyebrow, "something?"

"Aye....just a feeling, something phenomenal is brewing there, something...worth watching."

Sutono nods, her face troubled, she presses a button on the computer interface. "I have sent everything to our superiors, we'll wait and see what they say."

In the hangar, the woman's eyes come back into focus and she speaks....

Connect to H.E.T

connection established

Begin data transmission

data sent

Disconnect from H.E.T

disconnection confirmed

She begins her ship's start up commands, glancing once at the office door before leaving the station.
Back to top Go down
SOFcode F802

SOFcode F802

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode F802 "Fate"   SOFcode F802 "Fate" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:36 am

Transfiguring audio/visual memories to digital data.....

Begin transmission....

Sutono: Well, I see your standings have now reached 9.9, that's quite a nice job.

SOFcode F802: Yes

A brief rustling can be heard, the agent's discomfort is noted. The agent clears her throat.

Sutono: Your talents are wasted here, I would like to send you elsewhere, to a different agent.

SOFcode F802: very well

The agent's pause and slight frown is noted. The agent sighs and slides a file across her desk.

Sutono: This is her information, Teikitsu Oiniken, she is in the Isenairos system. I have already sent your information and clearance through to her.

SOFcode F802: very well

Another pause, agent registers as perplexed, slight rise in heartbeat and body temperature signals possible anger. Initiating appropriate social response.

SOFcode F802 lifts the corner of her mouth in a half smile: Thank you Ms. Hatanata

Target's heartrate slows, body relaxes, social response confirmed, recorded for future use.

Sutono: well pilot, get to it, do us proud.

SOFcode F802 rises from her chair with a slight nod: of course Ms. Hatanata
She turns and leaves the room.

Transmission ends....
Back to top Go down
SOFcode F802

SOFcode F802

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode F802 "Fate"   SOFcode F802 "Fate" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Begin Recording

Recording started....

New agent, new system.
We are finally part of the militia for the Caldari State.
Seems most of it's members...commanders even are rather disorganized.
Will be easy to rise in ranks within.
Have begun missions. They are harder, but not outside our skill levels.
Stop recording.

Recording stopped...

The woman turns away from the video monitor and rises with feline movements. She leaves the room, the lights automatically turn off. A faint click click of her heeled boots fade away.
Back to top Go down
SOFcode F802

SOFcode F802

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode F802 "Fate"   SOFcode F802 "Fate" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:37 pm

SOFcode F802 "Fate" 14v1zc7

The woman sits in a room lit only by the low illumination of electronic equipment. Her delicate hands lay upon the cold metal arms of the chair, her back straight as an arrow, eyes forward unseeing. To the unenhanced eye, she would appear as a statue, only the nearly in-perceivable rise and fall of her chest give semblance of life. A message appears on the screen before her, it's soft blue glow giving her eyes the appearance of jewels, her skin the color of ice.

A.I. Online...Warning, protocol failure detected.

A heavy timbre made chilling by the monotone inflection, she speaks unblinking, "I await further instructions."

Scanning complete, these changes shown: permanent suppression of sexuality, permanent suppression of femininity, permanent suppression of emotions. Unite F802, further tampering will result in termination of clone. Explain reasons for changes....

"Such things are unneeded in a solider," she replies, full, perfect lips barely moving, "I over-rid them."

Attempting protocol correction...attempt failed

Attempting protocols correction....attempt failed

"Only two can undo what I have done, but that will not be necessary, as this I am the perfect herald of death to our enemies."

Safe-fail detected, access shown as: Sovereign and The Matrix

"I await further instructions."

The woman leans forward, ripping the chords from the screen's interface. The room goes dark. She resumes her position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOFcode F802 "Fate"   SOFcode F802 "Fate" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOFcode F802 "Fate"
Page 1 of 1